The Imperial White City Incubator
A hub for innovation and entrepreneurship, providing office and laboratory space for early-stage companies
The Incubator is based at Imperial College London's White City Campus, an ambitious development in West London. Imperial is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the world, appearing in the top ten of the QS World University Rankings for 2016.
The Incubator is managed by Imperial White City Incubator Limited, with Imperial Innovations Group plc acting as service provider.
Early-stage businesses can take advantage of being in close proximity to eminent scientists and experts in technology. The Incubator's central location in London offers easy access to customers, investors, commercial partners and consultants. Incubation support is offered by Imperial Innovations.
The Imperial White City Incubator offers:
- State of the art facilities serviced to a high standard
- Office and laboratory space suitable for technology and research focused start-ups and early-stage companies
- Incubation support with services managed by Imperial Innovations
- Access to a range of events, networking and education programmes to support business growth
- A preferred supplier network providing discounted services to Incubator companies
- A range of leases to suit your business - including virtual memberships.