Imperial White City Incubator offers a wide range of support and services to its companies.
Networking and Events
The Incubator contains a true entrepreneurial community who share the experience of developing a deep science business. The Incubator through its service provider, Imperial Innovations runs a programme of seminars and events at the Incubator, designed specifically for entrepreneurs and inventors. These events are designed to inform business about the issues affecting start-up companies, generate discussion and debate around key subjects and to help establish new networks which will aid the growth of companies.
Industry Focussed Events
Sectors covered in these events relate to the biotechnology, cleantech, digital and engineering sectors. External partners and guests across these sectors are invited to give talks and sponsor events.
Technology Update Events
These events include technology updates and introductory presentations held by new tenant companies.
The Imperial White City Incubator offers a bespoke virtual membership package to technology start-ups for all stages of company growth. Packages can be tailored to start-ups who are:
- At pre-occupancy or post-occupancy stage
- Looking for a touchdown centre in London (where a company has a base out of central London)
- Looking to take their first steps in establishing a foothold in the capital
- Looking to avoid the expense of setting up a physical office space
Different levels of virtual membership packages are available. The virtual memberships provide companies with a central London postal address as well as a professional business image. Other services include:
- Access to meeting rooms at discounted rates
- Telephone answering service
- Opportunities to attend seminar and events
- Networking within an innovative and dynamic community
If you would like more information on virtual membership please contact James Sheppard: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Incubator, through its service provider, Imperial Innovations has an extensive supplier network, which is updated annually. This network aims to benefit companies in the Incubator by:
- Making readily available a range of important service to support the successful growth of early stage companies
- Fostering links between Imperial spin-outs and the external business community
- Negotiating preferable rates and payment structures that are aligned with the financial position of early stage companies.
In order to ensure that providers continue to meet these aims, their services are regularly reviewed. As such, feedback from network members and tenant companies on current services and suggestions for future services are always welcome.